Giving the gift of flowers for Mother’s Day is always a good idea. Flowers that will last forever is perhaps an even better one. Celebrate mom with the gift of floral dinnerware…fresh flowers for every day of the week.
FLORAL GIFT IDEAS FOR MOM:
1. A BREAKFAST SET. A happy floral pattern is a great way to greet mom every single morning. (4 salads, 4 mugs/tea cups & saucers, cereal/rice bowls and a teapot)
2. SALAD PLATES. Adding an expressive layer of blossoming salad plates is a great way to give mom a sweet, summery bouquet that she can enjoy all year long. Select a color and shape that she can layer over her current pattern. (8-12 salad plates)
3. APPETIZER SET. A few handpicked serving pieces in a “wow” floral become statement pieces that will make Mom smile every time she uses them. (1 platter, 2 dip bowls, 1 individual bowl)
4. TEA SERVICE. Have mom relax and celebrate moments of calm with a her very own tea service. (teapot, creamer, sugar, tea cups & saucers)
5. AL FRESCO SET. Take mom out of the kitchen and bring her outside with her very own summer themed dinnerware. (4-8 dinners, 4-8 salads, 4-8 pasta bowls)
I hope you have a great Mother’s Day and are able to celebrate all the women who have played an important role in your life.
All the Best,